Daily Chronicles – Day-to-day happenings, observations, and gripes revolving around this godforsaken project.
1. A More Formal, Madcap Welcome – A much classier introduction to my purpose in this tavern.
2. Waiting at the Doorstep – Details the long anticipated day of receiving the product sample.
3. The Brothers Who Stand A Century Apart – My
studious view hollow observation of the relationship between China and America.
4. The MadCap Effect – Continued rambling of the labor situation in China and the Madcap’s mission statement.
Muddled Memories – The strange experiences in this journey that have led me to this point. I think. There’s some interesting/strange/greedy/brilliant/rich/shady people out there, ain’t there?
1. The Christening of the MadCap – The birth of “the idea”. Poem looks like a fella with a top hat and top siders on, don’ it? How odd.
2. In Bloom – The anxious sprint across town with “the idea” hanging in the balance.
3. Toilet Alarm Clock – Part 1 – The interesting start to a degenerate’s day.
4. Toilet Alarm Clock – Part 2 – Prepping for an important audition.
The Exec – His tailor fitted 3 piece suits, smooth demeanor, and clutched whiskey tumbler depict a man who has lived it.
1. Part 1: A Nightcap with the Madcap – The start of an interesting friendship.
Thanks for your support! Please spread the blog around the web!